INNOSEA is an independent engineering firm specialized in Marine Renewable Energies (MRE): offshore wind (fixed and floating), tidal energy, wave energy, ocean thermal energy, etc … INNOSEA is a spin-off company from the Ecole Centrale de Nantes.
INNOSEA offers technical expertise and multidisciplinary engineering services for MRE systems and production farms. Our competencies aim to increase the profitability of our Client’s projects while preserving the integrity of the systems through their life cycle. Therefore, INNOSEA commercializes engineering solutions tailored to design machines and marine energy production farms.
Our team of MRE experts includes engineers and doctors specializing in aerodynamics, hydrodynamics, structural analysis and geotechnical engineering. Using numerical modeling of offshore structures for design and engineering phases is a key asset of the company.
INNOSEA offers to its customers a range of services covering the development cycle of MRE technologies (concept studies, basic engineering, detailed engineering, testing, pre-certification, …). INNOSEA conducts specialist studies to improve the profitability of the production farms: Aerodynamics of turbines and wind farms, Hydrodynamics of offshore structures, Structural calculations and Geotechnical soil-structure interaction analysis.
INNOSEA supports its customers in the development of a technology or a production farm with for the following services:
- Pre-project and resource assessment, uncertainty calculations;
- Detailed studies : detailed design and engineering, economic evaluation, cost control;
- Conducting model-scale tests and full scale experimentations;
- Standards and Certification calculations;
- Offshore project engineering: development of pilot sites or production plants, Assistance in project management;
- Specialized technical studies: Mooring analysis, Submarine Electrical Cable connection analysis, Cable laying and installation studies.